Total de visualizações

Teste Teste Teste

Teste Teste Test

Mundo Do Scooby Doo. Tecnologia do Blogger.

quinta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2012

( Interview ) Kate Melton

Kate Melton
Kate Melton stars as Daphne in "Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins" and "Scooby-Doo! Curse of the Lake Monster." She has also made uncredited appearances in "Friday Night Lights" and "Inspector Mom."

ScoobyAddicts.com: How did you get started as an actress?

Kate Melton: Growing up, I always knew I wanted to be an actress, from the time I could speak. Luckily, I had parents that listened and got me involved.

ScoobyAddicts.com: How did you get the part of Daphne?

Kate Melton: A long, long, long, audition process.

ScoobyAddicts.com: Was it difficult to play such an iconic character as Daphne?

Kate Melton: I was nervous to play such an icon..but I have always been a huge SD fan, and I think I brought my love of the show into my performance.

ScoobyAddicts.com: What was the most difficult part of filming the live action Scooby movies?

Kate Melton: Talking to a mystery solving dog that isn't really there!

ScoobyAddicts.com: How long have you been a fan of Scooby-Doo?

Kate Melton: I've been a fan since I can remember. I even dressed up as daphne for halloween when I was little!

ScoobyAddicts.com: Do you have a favorite Scooby-Doo series or episode?

Kate Melton: My favorite SD series will always be "Scooby Doo: Where are you?"

ScoobyAddicts.com: If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?

Kate Melton: I have to pick two! William Hanna and Joseph Barbera. To thank them for the lifetime of entertainment.

ScoobyAddicts.com: Is there any one person that inspires you the most in life and how?

Kate Melton: My parents. They've always been so supportive of my career. I wouldn't be here without them.

ScoobyAddicts.com: Are you working on anything new?

Kate Melton: I have some prospects. I have to keep them hush hush though.

ScoobyAddicts.com: Is there another Scooby movie in the works?

Kate Melton: You keep watching, and hopefully there will be many more!            By:Nadhý     
← Postagem mais recente Postagem mais antiga → Página inicial

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário